Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today, I'm loving to hate!

But just on Kim K.  <----See, I dislike her so much I don't even want to spell her last name out *lol*

However, that being said, I'm seriously loving her closet.  There's only one color for me today and that is GREEN with envy! 




And now that we're done drooling over that amazing collection of shoes, and we're all about to go cry into our Skinny Cow chocolates, let's get back to the real question....

Are those the best pictures she could take?!

4 comments:

Piter and Heidi said...

Since I'm not that into shoes,I'm not green but my daughter would be!!! I'm more into the skinny's you did...LOL

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

my feet would ache after 2 mins in those haha

Just Jennifer said...

Laura, it's for sure acquired! And probably not recommended for those perpetually preggo :-P

Heidi, they were so good. I'll share some next time you're over!

Danielle said...

DROOLING. Love your blog. Newest reader!