Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Picture randoms

For some reason I have a lot of random pics on my phone and I thought I'd put them here for grins :)

This is me doing my best to look like I'm not feeling like I'm about to die.  Because I was.  This was Tuesday.  But 4 meds, 3+ hours at the drs office, and 1 breathing treatment later I feel great. 

This is what I'm greeted with when I come home!  It's either one kitty or the other but someone is always there to welcome me.  And please excuse the dead bushes on the left.  I don't want to pull them up yet because a few buds are starting and I have hope!

This is J1 "cleaning" the outside windows.  But it kind of looked more like playing to me.  Oh well, they looked good in the end!  Child labor?  Uh, yeah... don't call social services ok?

Found this while helping my mom clean out some old stuff.  It's a list one of my sisters made for getting ready in the morning.  Too stinkin' cute!

I don't know if you can tell, but the lights on my dash are green!  And I literally just noticed the other day and had to take a pic.  Because, it's just my favorite color and all.  And I've had my car for almost 5 years.

This is J2 at the Tmobile store {and don't worry, that's a non-caffeinated drink from Starbucks}.  I believe what was said was something to the tune of "Send this to brother and make him mad!" Tmobile is his favorite place... besides the Apple store.
Anyway, just some random shots on my phone.  Now they're on my computer and here for all to see :)  Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

jen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just read your surrogacy story. Wow, you are amazing. I would love to hear more about it. You are one in a million, for sure. What a gift to give someone else--and to do it twice! Wow.

carissa said...

oh girl! i hope you are feeling much better. i remember those breathing treatments. i know they make you feel better, but doing them about killed me. hang in there!

Just Jennifer said...

Carissa, I wish I could have gotten a presciption for a nebulizer... I swear that thing cleared me up so fast!

Jen, I love your blog. I totally cried when you posted about your son going on a mission. Mine is 13 and I know the day will be here before I know it. As it stands my sister just sent hers out and I am not sure how I am going to handle that! I love being a surrogate and am an open book, if you had any quetions feel free to let me know. It's amazing.

the nichols' family said...

glad you are feeling better! i always love looking at old pics on my phone... so fun!