Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PARRRRRRRTAY TIME!

Whoa, that's some party right?


Well being the party girl I am {giggle, snort} I decided to help not one but two of my friends by hosting online parties of their businesses.

First up we have 31.  I became familiar with this company a few years ago and they have adorable and functional bags, organizers, and more.  Cute prints and almost everything is personalizable!  Check it out and if you like something feel free to help Linda and I out!

31 Gifts



Next up is Celebrating Home.  It's a line of beautiful home decor {formerly Home Interiors} that you NEED I promise ;)  Click on the link below and check this great stuff out!

Celebrating Home


And just to see who of my friends is A) reading my blog and B) helping out with an order, everyone who orders from either of these parties will be entered into a drawing for a Target gift card!! Say what?! Yep, it's a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours kinda situation.

Hurry and scoot on over to these websites, both parties will close on the 23rd of this month.  And thanks in advance- I love you all!

No comments: