Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm a cow... a Skinny Cow!

So I've been trying to be mindful of what I eat lately {yeah right say those delicious cheese covered nachos I ate the other night!}. 


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry, I had to stop for a minute and admire the gorgeousness that is a chip, covered in cheese, with tomatoes and maybe onions, and probably scallions and sour cream....

Ugh, there I go again!  Anyway, I've been trying to be mindful but I'm a girl that likes to snack and not feel deprived.  So I found these Skinny Cow snacks as I remember hearing somewhere that they were actually not bad.  I picked up two kinds and can now personally vouch for them... and vouch for their amazingness!


The first one I tried was the Heavenly Crisp peanut butter candy bar.  We're talking serious taste.  Not serious in the way that leaves an aftertaste {which many low calorie/fat products do have} but in the good way that makes you want to moan out loud {but I wouldn't recommend this if you work in a large office- or even a small office.  THAT might actually be worse now that I think of it!}


The other one I tried were the Dreamy Clusters.  If you like Turtles you will like these.  While they don't have near as much caramel and they are much smaller in size they are super tasty and make you feel like you shouldn't be eating them!


I went to their website and saw all their ice cream flavors and you better believe they are next on my list!  Ice cream is one of my major weaknesses.  I love it even more than those afforementioned nachos!

There you have it!  Have you tried any Skinny Cow products? 

P.S. I wasn't given anything by anyone to say these things.  The opinions above are mine alone :)

2 comments:

Elena said...

I love Skinny Cow ice cream, sadly though, here in the UK we only get 2 flavours and one is mint which I don't like(please don't smack me). I'd love to get more over here. Oh and those nachos looked divine!

Angie said...

I have not tried Skinny Cow products, but they look amazing! I think I need to try them soon!