Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The FUNK-y bunch

Well, I don't know if there's a bunch of us out there today but I sure am...


....in a funk!

My contacts are hurting my eyes.  Surely it's not from not taking them out in so long I can't remember when I did it last...

I got my Easter decorations out last night and they were not anywhere near as cute as I remembered. I'd say half of them I'm going to toss, they're that tacky.

My room is a disaster.  There's clothes to wash, and fold, and put away.  There's the unmade bed.  There's the random things that end up in there because it was once the garage and there's nowhere else to put it.  And papers.  All the papers.  Where do they come from?

Then there's my hair. I can't even begin to start in on that today.

Pretty sure this is me right now.  I thought I had a cute updo going on today, too.


And how are we at the end of another week almost and we haven't had one day to relax yet?  And nope it won't be happening on Saturday either.




I wonder if any of this has to do with the fact that I'm listening to Broadway tunes on Pandora and I've heard Phantom of the Opera songs for about 3 hours straight now?  Perhaps, I need to change the "station" on Pandora and then change my own tune!  I promise to try more of this...


1 comment:

Piter and Heidi said...

How funny and sad at the same time...!