Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend recap

This weekend has been fun but full- sound familiar?

Saturday we started the day off right, sleeping in, eating out for breakfast, followed by a trip to Walmart with the fam (the fam being the kiddos, my mom, and sister).  *Sidenote At WM we picked up some seed packets and when we get back from our trip besides going to Six Flags and breaking in those season passes we are going to start a garden.  I am SOOOO excited about this!** We played games and had lunch afterwards.  Then off to J1's basketball game and possibly the most exciting thing that happened this weekend- the Aggies WON our first game.  The boys played so hard and really deserved this win.  So proud of you buddy.


The rest of the night was spent picking up a little.  I decided to redo my room and it's been a disaster.  My garage was converted into a bedroom so it's a massive space but it also means we shove tons of stuff in here.  In order to pare things down, I decided to get rid of my desk (hello, I have a laptop and the only thing the desk does is hold clutter).  I also rearranged all my furniture which I think looks infinitely better.  Just tonight I think I FINALLY have everything where it needs to be including the things that have no "place" and are shoved under the bed.


Today everyone slept in again and once I got on Facebook I remembered I needed to change the clocks and then it looked like we REALLY slept in!  I taught the 3 year olds today in church and it wasn't that bad despite the fact there were 8 of them. Ay yi yi! The rest of the afternoon has been spent getting the rest of the odds and ends packed.  I am ready to turn in for the night but there's little things to do before we go.  Plus Real Housewives of Orange County is on tonight :)

Next time I post we'll be on the east coast! Until then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

(this would be Linda in Maine, I don't have an ID for this that shows my name! LOL)

Anonymous said...

Loved the RHOC!

Jenni said...

Have a great trip.