Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Epic East Coast Adventure Spring Break 2011 {day eight}

Today is our last full day of vacation and I think it was the first day we were really ready to be done.  Thankfully everyone has gotten along well the whole time and we were all pretty happy.  :)  You can see in the pics below-



When we got up we needed to take my grandma to a doctor appointment.  Afterwards we took her home and went to get lunch.  We spent a few hours with her chatting and such and then headed back to my uncle's house.  We started packing up our things and I got two things ready to be mailed.  I figured that I would mail a box home instead of paying $25 to check it.  We almost missed the post office because it closed at 4:30 {ours closes at 6, what the heck is going on in NJ?} but thankfully we found one a few miles away that didn't close until 5.  Once we all got home we had dinner and made sure we had everything we needed packed and ready to go.  We ventured back over to my grandma's for another hour or so because we didn't take any pics before now.  I knew I had to get some pictures!

Once we got back home we visited for a bit and then went to bed.  We had to be up early the next morning so we needed all the beauty sleep we could get!

No comments: