Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

Top 2!



Top 2 things I collect?
Well if you know me then you probably know.  I couldn't decide which one to put first because I love them equally.  But I just decided.  Because one was cooler than the other :) 

1~ Wizard of Oz memorabilia... I love it all!  I have salt and pepper shakers, dolls, Pez dispensers, mouse pads, figurines, etc.  This obsession started over 10 years ago and if you ever need to get me something that might be a good place to start. Love.



2~ Green pens. Ugh, I feel dorky saying it but it's soooooo true. Actually I just got some the other day {thank you daddy!} I tell you what, if I ever become rich I am going to find a pen company and have them manufacture me a whole slew of green pens in different styles.  My favorite all time pen doesn't come in green so I need that to change.



Yes I'm kind of lame.  But it's ok because kind of I like me.

What are your top two collections?

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Both of these are fun! I love colored pens. They make everything happier!

star said...

I love the Wizard of Oz! I have a collection of pink pens, and pens from all the places I travel to!

Jenni said...

I like purple ink so that's ok. Wizard of Oz reminds me of your high school days!

Jen said...

Haha, I love the green pen thing!