Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm in love with a nut!

A soy nut that is...

When we were in Boston we had some soy nuts.  We actually all enjoyed them so my friend gave us the whole bag.  Due to a very unfortunate accident with a ziploc they're all gone now and I can't seem to find any in the store :(  But I found some online and think I'll be checking them out.  It makes me feel good saying I'm eating soy!

Tonight I'm heading to a Pampered Chef party {those are my favorite since you get to eat!}.  I just bought a few things from another party but there's always more kitchenware to be bought right?

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

You are such a nut! ;o) Enjoy the party. I'd love to hear what you end up eating and what you end up buying. Pampered Chef is so great!

Jenni said...

Thanks for coming! It was great seeing you and getting to catch up. We need to have y'all over soon so we can talk in earnest.