Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Movie review... Eat, Pray, Love

Ok so I'm behind on the times.  But I just watched this movie for the first time.  I'm lame I know.



Have you seen it?


I was not impressed.  Probably in part due to the fact that the first half reminded me of this movie- which is one of my favorite movies.




I also didn't particularly care for the length of the movie. I mean come on- 2 1/2 hours?  I was done at least 30 minutes before it was over.  Was it just me? 


But I must profess my undying love for Julia Roberts. Love her <3  So what did you think of the movie?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was soo disappointed. I was hyped up for it, because the previews looked great and she is an awesome actress. However, I just couldn't get into it. The book was just as bad.

Just Jennifer said...

Hallelujah- I'm so glad it's not just me! :) I thought maybe the book would be better, now I know!

Mandie said...

Hated it! I only watched the first 45 minutes...which I will never get back. Blah-

Jenni said...

I didn't see it, now I'm glad.

carla said...

I thought I was the only one. I started the book and found the lady to be the most self-indulgent, egotistical, annoying woman ever. Needless to say, I did not finish the book. I love Julia Roberts so I had to see the movie but I hated the movie as well. It's just as lame as the book. Boo!!