Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not me!

Do you guys have the "not me" ghost in your house?



You know the one who goes around and leaves things on the floor, or uses the last of something and doesn't replace it, or who eats the last of something but can never be found?

I know him {or her} very well.  As a matter of fact, I received a visit from him just yesterday.



Know what these are?  Lipstick- or chapstick- marks on my bedroom door about 4 feet 9 inches tall.  That is amazingly as tall as a sweet adorable little girl that happens to reside here.



But she didn't do it.  Nope.  Not her!

And neither did her older and much taller brother.  Not him!

And I know for sure I didn't do it.  Not me!

I'm not sure if I should be scared by this ghost or excited that he was apparently so excited to be in my house he made out with my door.  Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teddy did it!